From BruCON 2014
Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON 2014 Training (23-25 April).
Block your agendas for 2014, regular BruCON trainings will be on 22-24 September, the conference on 25-26 September 2014.
Stay in touch BruCON mail list: subscribe form We promise to keep the spam level low :-)
You can see the videos of 2013 online on our YouTube channel.
- BruCON 0x06 CFP is open (January 28, 2014 06:13)
- 2014 5by5 announcement (December 03, 2013 13:00)
- Extra BruCON Spring Trainings 2014 (November 28, 2013 13:52)
- Training in the spotlight: Hacking PDF by Didier Stevens (September 02, 2013 21:43)
- New workshop and hackaton announcement: Cuckoo Sandbox @ BruCON (August 29, 2013 09:27)
What is BruCON?
BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Challenge - Show your Foo in this CTF and learn new skills
- Lightning Talks - present your own cool research, project or tool
- Podcast - Live Security podcast meetup
- Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
- Press - information for the press
- Contact - how to contact the organizers
- Anti_harassment - BRUCON anti-harassment policy
- Volunteers - you can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - help us spread the word
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - Brucon tweets
- Press Review - press coverage
- Photo Documentation - list your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, you can contact us here.